Create in the Chaos – Session 5
How can you find an audience for your work?
What are the best practices for writing support?
How can you build your platform online?
Join us for a live mentoring session on creative work!
SESSION 5: March 7, 2022, 7:00-8:00 pm CT
Submit payment for your session registration fee by clicking the ADD TO CART button below and then checking out.
Once your payment is processed, you will receive a receipt with a link to download a PDF named Create in the Chaos Welcome Letter. (See product photos for an example of what your email will look like.)
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to download or open the file once payment has been submitted.
Please add email@example.com to your email address book so that session reminder emails do not go to your junk/spam folders.
Thank you for joining us!
Whether you want inspiration to get started—or practical steps to make writing/speaking your career—Create in the Chaos is for you.
You’ll get new perspectives and practical tips on ways to turn your creative dreams into reality, whether you’re looking to start writing, find places to publish your work, or dive into speaking or social media.
You’ll also get to connect with others looking for creative community. Most importantly, you’ll give yourself the time and space to take the next step and see what happens.
All live sessions will be recorded so you can watch later. You’ll leave each session with a resource sheet full of recommended books, authors, websites, and more inspiration.
Whether you want to write, speak, or create, the world needs your work. Let’s make it happen together.
Our 5th session will take place on Monday, March 7. Click “ADD TO CART” to register and join us!
CREATE IN THE CHAOS
- Monthly mentoring sessions on the creative life including presentation, discussion, and Q&A
- Topics drawn from your questions: how to get started & keep going
- Resource sheets with recommended websites, books, and creators for more inspiration
- Optional small groups to create your own community
- Sliding scale fees & scholarships available
- Bundle discount: get all 3 sessions for $75 (or $30 each)
SESSION 5: FIND YOUR PEOPLE – COMMUNITY, NETWORKING & PLATFORMS
March 7, 7:00-8:00 pm CT
NETWORKING AND PLATFORMS
- Learning from others (and supporting their work!)
- Find your people: growing an audience & building momentum
- Reaching publishers & promoters—ways to get your foot in the door
- The best way to find creative community
- How to create & maintain writing groups over time
- The power of a helpful critique and a good reader