Create in the Chaos – Session 4
How can you find your voice as a writer?
What are healthy boundaries for sharing on social media?
How do you fight imposter syndrome?
Join us for a live mentoring session on creative work!
SESSION 4: Feb. 7, 2022, 7:00-8:00 pm CT
Submit payment for your session registration fee by clicking the ADD TO CART button below and then checking out.
Once your payment is processed, you will receive a receipt with a link to download a PDF named Create in the Chaos Welcome Letter. (See product photos for an example of what your email will look like.)
Questions? Contact email@example.com if you are unable to download or open the file once payment has been submitted.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book so that session reminder emails do not go to your junk/spam folders.
Thank you for joining us!
Whether you want inspiration to get started—or practical steps to make writing/speaking your career—Create in the Chaos is for you.
You’ll get new perspectives and practical tips on ways to turn your creative dreams into reality, whether you’re looking to start writing, find places to publish your work, or dive into speaking or social media.
You’ll also get to connect with others looking for creative community. Most importantly, you’ll give yourself the time and space to take the next step and see what happens.
All live sessions will be recorded so you can watch later. You’ll leave each session with a resource sheet full of recommended books, authors, websites, and more inspiration.
Whether you want to write, speak, or create, the world needs your work. Let’s make it happen together.
Our 4th session will take place on Monday, Feb. 7. Click “ADD TO CART” to register and join us!
CREATE IN THE CHAOS
- Monthly mentoring sessions on the creative life including presentation, discussion, and Q&A
- Topics drawn from your questions: how to get started & keep going
- Resource sheets with recommended websites, books, and creators for more inspiration
- Optional small groups to create your own community
- Sliding scale fees & scholarships available
- Bundle discount: get all 3 sessions for $75 (or $30 each)
SESSION 4: FIND YOUR VOICE – AUTHENTICITY, VULNERABILITY & SOCIAL MEDIA
Feb. 7, 7:00-8:00 pm CT
- Healthy practices for social media use
- Promoting your work without inflating your ego
- Presence over platform: building personal connections
VULNERABILITY & AUTHENTICITY
- Protecting your privacy
- Overcoming imposter syndrome
- Sharing humor & humility when speaking/writing online