Create in the Chaos – Sessions 1-3 Bundle
Please note: if you register for the 3-session bundle after earlier sessions have passed, or if you cannot attend a live session, you will gain access to the recorded session(s) & all resource handouts.
- Monthly mentoring sessions on the creative life including presentation, discussion, and Q&A
- Topics drawn from your questions: how to get started & keep going
- Resource sheets with recommended websites, books, and creators for more inspiration
- Optional small groups to create your own community
- Sliding scale fees & scholarships available
- Bundle discount: get all 3 sessions for $75 (or $30 each)
Submit payment for your session registration fee by clicking the ADD TO CART button below and then checking out.
Once your payment is processed, you will receive a receipt with a link to download a PDF named Create in the Chaos Welcome Letter. (See product photos for an example of what your email will look like.)
Questions? Contact email@example.com if you are unable to download or open the file once payment has been submitted.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book so that session reminder emails do not go to your junk/spam folders.
Thank you for joining us!
Whether you want inspiration to get started—or practical steps to make writing/speaking your career—Create in the Chaos is for you.
You’ll get new perspectives and practical tips on ways to turn your creative dreams into reality, whether you’re looking to start writing, find places to publish your work, or dive into speaking or social media.
You’ll also get to connect with others looking for creative community. Most importantly, you’ll give yourself the time and space to take the next step and see what happens.
We’ll talk about getting started, discerning your calling, getting published, balancing work and rest, finding time to create while caring for your family, and the nuts and bolts of writing routines—all to help you share your story.
All live sessions will be recorded so you can watch later. You’ll leave each session with a resource sheet full of recommended books, authors, websites, and more inspiration.
Whether you want to write, speak, or create, the world needs your work. Let’s make it happen together.
Join us for all 3 sessions to kickstart your creativity!
SESSION 1: Oct. 11, 2021, 7:00-8:00 pm CT
- Knowing when you’re ready
- Taking the first step (or the next step)
- What support systems you need in place
- Finding a niche
- Launching around your topic
- Owning your expertise (or your curiosity)
SESSION 2: Nov. 8, 2021, 7:00-8:00 pm CT
VOCATION & DISCERNMENT
- Discerning your calling
- Choosing which projects to pursue
- Navigating multiple callings—to creativity, work, and family
CREATIVITY, WORK, & FAMILY
- Finding time for work and rest
- Writing on the margins: tried & true tips
- How to create while working & caring for family
SESSION 3: Dec. 6, 2021, 7:00-8:00 pm CT
THE PRACTICE OF WRITING
- Healthy habits & weekly routines
- Book writing: how to start (and how to finish!)
- Finding flow vs. meeting deadlines: pushing past perfectionism
THE ART OF SPEAKING
- Getting started: finding your first venues
- Crafting the talk: stories, structure, and spreading the word
- Fees, contracts, and negotiations (everything we don’t talk about)